N2 Solutions’ mission is to be the leading supplier of nitrogen services in the oil & gas industry, while providing safe quality SOLUTIONS to meet our customer’s expectations.
The N2 Solutions TEAM has the expertise to deliver technical services and project management solutions ranging from new construction or major modifications to operational support (for onshore and offshore production, gathering, refining facilities, and pipelines), while optimizing performance, uptime, and exceeding customer expectations.
- Initiating and participating in both N2 and client JSA’s
- Documentation of all test performed
- Coordination of personnel and equipment with client onsite and office based Project Managers
- Writing site-specific testing procedures tailored to our clients expection
- Assisting client field personnel when installing tubing and various support
- Building hydrostatic and pneumatic test packages along side installation
- Project specific equipment layout drawings / schematics for each phase
- In-house software allowing for real-time data acquistion while pumping
- Safe and precise operations from the security of our on-rig control suite
Chris Redfield, COO
(New Iberia, LA)
“Great service from a local company. These guys are definitely focused on keeping the market competitive and their clients happy…”
At N2 Solutions we are commited to the safety culture that makes what we do possible. This commitment is one of the pillars of our family company. Our commitment can be seen in every return client and job call back, from the retention of our employees to the grandiose annual company events we look forward to all year. We are committed to keep our clients, workers and stock-holders happy with our ongoing service for years to come.
We pride our teams on their ever expanding knowledge base and the learning environment fostered in the office, the field, and beyond. With our in-house Veriforce evaluator and full-time safety personnel; regular and up-to-date training is a must. Between daily tail-gate sessions and Monthly safety highlights & discussions, our team members strive to learn something new each day, and pass that knowledge along to the up-and-coming work force.
Our final core value is our most important. Integrity. It is with this mind that we carefully craft the future of our company through strong ties to reputable and like-minded service organizations, filling its ranks with .
“The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office.” ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower